PDA

View Full Version : uv light for vac.easel

runmtn2
06-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Hello out there in alt. photo land, I am the proud owner of a Vacuum easel. What I need, I think, is a uv light that will hang over the easel that will allow me to open the easel without moving the lighrt source.
the frame is 24x28 so a light source that will cover that without to much fall off would be great. I am printing mostly palladium, blue brints, vandyke and gum now. I know this is a spread and each has its own best light source. However, most of my critical attention is on palladium so a light source that is best for that and will work OK for the rest would be good.Anyway some ideas and where to get the light would be of a great help.
Thank you for the help runmtn2

murrayatuptowngallery
06-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Don't know what part of the world you're in...

BLB fluorescents? Probably in T12 (1.5"diameter) for that length.

epatsellis
08-23-2008, 06:09 PM
If you're in the midwest, I have a Nuarc 26-1K that needs some work (new bulb, glass hinges and vac. pump that could be had for cheap, $125 would suit me, in fact.

(No, I won't ship this, but will work with somebody who's seriously interested)

scheimfluger_77
08-25-2008, 09:24 AM
If you're in the midwest, I have a Nuarc 26-1K that needs some work (new bulb, glass hinges and vac. pump that could be had for cheap, $125 would suit me, in fact.

(No, I won't ship this, but will work with somebody who's seriously interested)
If runmtn2 does not want this item I might be interested. Where in the midwest are you? I'm in Columbia MO.

Steve