Thread: double self portrait

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
    Blog Entries

double self portrait

This image was made with two exposures using two different focal length cameras - 75 mm and 150 mm. In each case, I spaced my face 2.4 times the focal distance away from the pinhole (180 mm and 360 mm, respectively). I expected the two image sizes to be identical. TXP 320 one minute and three minutes, HC 110 H, 10.5 minutes.

Attached files

double self portrait

cool effect... and I hadn't realised you were so photogenic
    [though, I suspect you usually smile more when you aren't concentrating on being still].

double self portrait

Quote Originally Posted by apn
    cool effect... and I hadn't realised you were so photogenic
    [though, I suspect you usually smile more when you aren't concentrating on being still].
    i do not know about the photogenic part......(just kidding) but i like what you did. cleaver idea. good photo.

eddie

double self portrait

this is da bomb! i'm not surprised that the images are scaled differently- the fickle pinhole dieties WILL have their own way. i like where this is going...

double self portrait

Good work!

Bino

double self portrait

Great stuff - nice to see so much effort going into pinhole image making!

double self portrait

The Three-Eyed Hindu god. You are the Diety of Pinhole! Or perhaps the Patron Saint of Pinholers? Or the Pinhole Prophet?

Pretty cool - a confluence of science and art.

double self portrait

otherwise unable to pass my crap-o-la off as art, i've been trying to tell people that my many double-exposures, of late, are an economical maneuver. ''in the future science will find a way to separate my images.'' now you've shown that it can be an artistic choice with real merit ! your work will be used as a justification of my ineptness, with your permission of course

double self portrait

earl- this is fantastic.