Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone having issues????

Anyone having issues????

is anyone still having issues with the interface, logging in, or anything else weird with the forum software upgrade? as far as I can tell all the kinks are worked out but I'd like to get your input...

let me know.

thanks!
    tom

Anyone having issues????

There seems to be some occasions when I still need to got back twice to get out of a thread I already visited and has new messages. Odd...

Anyone having issues????

I found this also when I clicked on "the 325" I was first taken to the top of the thread with a slight pause then to the last response. When I used the back button I was taken back to the top of the thread instead of back to the gallery I thought I should go to.

Anyone having issues????

I noticed this too, but assumed it was a "feature", not a problem!

~Joe

Anyone having issues????

I like the new forum page. The problem I have is should I open IE vs. Firefox. I think that Firefox is much faster and have no problems, but IE is slower and if/when I notice breaks of opening the 1st post and not the last I just assume it's IE (6 or 7).

Anyone having issues????

I still have a few cases of the 'double back' symptom. It seems to affect a few categories like the lensless camera workshop and the call for upload. Not sure all posts though.

Anyone having issues????

It looks like the word wrapping in Safari Mac is fixed, thanks Tom. Now that I'm used to it the lack of Back/Next buttons at the bottom of each thread makes browsing a little easier surprisingly.

Anyone having issues????

Morning,
    I was just looking that the post I sent yesterday concerning the LUMP meeting, and noticed that I am now a novice, not the journeyman that I was before. Hopefully this is not happening to others, but maybe it is a issue for the "new" forum.

Anyone having issues????

Quote Originally Posted by 260
    I was just looking that the post I sent yesterday concerning the LUMP meeting, and noticed that I am now a novice, not the journeyman that I was before.
    You just went past the 200 post limit from Journeyman to Novice. This is totally normal and nothing new!

Anyone having issues????

question, is it possible to show all pictures of a member?
    i cannot find this feature.

thanks, Juergen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast