Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Platform Lake Placid

Platform Lake Placid

Nice work.Excellent compose

Platform Lake Placid

Quote Originally Posted by 1351
    ... BTW, what camera and film did you use (not that it matters; the image is great regardless.)
    Hi Joe, it was my little Zero Image 2000 (6x6) camera. The film was Fuji Neopan Acros which I developed in ID11 1+1. Paper used is Kentmere Kentona which I lith developed in Moersch SE5 lith. The developer was pretty much aged and even with a lot of light on the paper it took around 14 minutes in the developer.

All the best
    -- Ruediger

Platform Lake Placid

ah.... Venice

Platform Lake Placid

Ooooooh Very nice. Love the composition here, and the light is spot on. Great! I even like the grainy look in the water. Adds a nice feel to the photo. I'm never one to trash grain since so many of my own photos are horribly grainy. This is very nice.

Platform Lake Placid

Quote Originally Posted by 575
    ... Great! I even like the grainy look in the water. Adds a nice feel to the photo. I'm never one to trash grain since so many of my own photos are horribly grainy.
    Well, in this image the grain comes from the combination of lith developer and Kentona. With a standard developer you won't see any grain. I like this kind of lith grain which comes from the infectious developent in the lith developer. Kentona comes with a very apparent and sharp grain.

All the best
    -- Ruediger

Platform Lake Placid

You've captured "placid", and a lovely place for a vacation. Thanks for posting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12