Thread: Lyon Arboretum

Lyon Arboretum

Abandoned seismograph station in Manoa Valley, Honolulu.

Bamboo Pinhole - “Le Bambole Camera”. Fujicolor Superia 100. Exposure: f/256 and 15 minutes (interior), and 30 seconds (exterior).

Click on images for more details. Thanks for commenting!
    rt 8)

Lyon Arboretum

I like that first one. A lovely exposure reveals detail throughout. It looks like it has been struck by a seismic event!

Lyon Arboretum

I get the feeling that you already know you nailed this one.

With that said... the first one gets me good! Very nice composition and subject. I absolutely love it. Now could you beat this one if you went back?

Lyon Arboretum

This is fantastic pictures. At first sight it make me think about LOST (the tv show). In Reunion Island where I live, I think we have the same vegetation, I recognise some fern and big leaves

Lyon Arboretum

Thanks for commenting antbiker, synj00, and toniox!

I don't know if I'd go back inside that abandoned station. Man, I had some major mosquito bites! 15 minutes was too long to stand in any one place - especially one so creepy.

rt 8)

Lyon Arboretum

great two images. At least in Mn, mosquito's go away in winter, so what's worse? Freezing for 15 minutes or getting bite up? (Maybe I should move to find out.) But again two great pic's, I think I prefer the 2nd one, but not sure why.

Lyon Arboretum

Thank you, Ric J. I've heard of Minnesota's mosquitos. Aren't they your State "bird"? Scary!

rt 8)