Thread: Negative reversing to positive to post ?

Negative reversing to positive to post ?

I haven't been here too long on 295, and I am practicing contact printing, but also like the convenience of just scanning the negative and reversing the image with Photoshop Elements for OSX with no manipulation. I'm kind of running short of paper, so are posting my positive scans ok here on 295?

Greg

Yes. There are no real limits except the size.
    You can even add heavy digital manipulation if you feel you need to. We have yet to see intolerant people around here.

thanks much appreciated.

Greg

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
    Blog Entries

Greg - Most of the images you see on this site are scanned from the negative. We are all in too much of a hurry to wait for a print before we post!

Thanks Earl.

I tried your contact print method last week, and it worked good. I burned through allot of paper last week learning to better my printing.
    I had been using Ilford RC paper and stumbled upon the Arista RC brand at 50% less at freestyle photo.
    Even 4x5 film was 50% cheaper, so I will give that a try also. I've had your 4x5 foam camera on the back burner, but now with film and paper more economical, I'm thinking I will start tonight. Enjoy the good weather up in Minn..

Greg
    down by Milwaukee