Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nocturne

Nocturne

Great image Mark - well seen!

Nocturne

Bigger is definitely better Mark. Very dramatic lighting serves this one well. Great job.

Nocturne

You're right Mark, the title fits perfectly.

This photo gives me the chills, wow. Very nice composition and all. Thanks!

Nocturne

It cannot be said too many times; a wonderfully evocative image. Movement captured just beautifully, with little pieces of intriguing detail at the base. One to come back to time and again.

Nocturne

Superb image, very Tim Burton'ish

Nocturne

Beautiful photograph. I bet you were pretty happy when you saw that negative Excellent eye!!

Nocturne

Thanks for the praise everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 900
    Beautiful photograph. I bet you were pretty happy when you saw that negative Excellent eye!!
    Actually Scott I sat on this one for a while before I saw the potential in it. I sometimes feel quite unperceptive when I miss the obvious in my own negatives!

Nocturne

I know what you mean. Sometimes, it takes a while for an image to make sense. Other times, something that you think is brilliant turns out to be boring.

Nocturne

Quote Originally Posted by 900
    I know what you mean. Sometimes, it takes a while for an image to make sense. Other times, something that you think is brilliant turns out to be boring.
    Actually this one is a bit boring as a negative. It was only when I started playing around with contrast and tones that the image started to come to life.

Nocturne

Way to go. Beautiful rendition.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast