Thread: 120 Scans

120 Scans

Rolliecord VB. 120 FP4. Orange Filter. Scanned via a Canonscan 8400f. Very little else except a slight adustment with levels in Photoshop. I process all my films, apart from35mm color due to the cost of processing kits.

120 Scans

hello,

i scan my 35mm b/w film, and have some 120 hp4, although i will need to modify /build a pinhole camera

but i scan my paper negatives as well as film negatives with my epson 4400f. i scan the 35mm b/w negatives after processing them, kind of like a digital contact print, to see which images i want to take into the darkroom for printing, i like you, take the color 35mm film to a shop for processing, and then scan the negs at home, my enlarger dosnt have a color head, and so i upload the color images to an online printers ( i dont own a printer myself ).

your pictures are great, the 3rd and 4th one especially so.

120 Scans

They are really great images but the 4th picture is awesome; well done. Reminds me a bit of Turner's "The Fighting Temeraire".

Evan

120 Scans

Yes, the light on the side of the ship in that fourth one is awesome. Others are good too.

120 Scans

wondering how you avoided having any more lens glare than you do have in those last two.