Attached files

50mm Binoc Lens View Cam

focal length of about 5 to 6 feet, f4.7 1/60 of second

Attached files

50mm Binoc Lens View Cam

f62 and 4 seconds

Attached files

50mm Binoc Lens View Cam

Great results, I really like the look of that lens. The soft bokeh in the first shot is really great. Hope to see more from this camera.

I was thinking about these adapted-optics, paper negative cameras, they seem to be the redheaded stepchild of the photography world; they're not expensive or fancy enough to be taken seriously by most of the LF photography community, and they are too conventional for the pinhole purist. But these kinds of images I find so intriguing. Thanks for continuing with this project.

~Joe

50mm Binoc Lens View Cam

I'm actually impressed with the depth of field from this lens/shutter set up. From my results I can see where to adjust the times and depth. Also adjust the rated iso due to time of day. The thing I forgot to figure in was that there is a very light yellow filter on the inside of the shutter.

50mm Binoc Lens View Cam

Somehow I missed the first part of the thread in April. A very nice looking camera and excellent results of this very flexible camera. I hope also to see more pictures taken with this little beauty.

50mm Binoc Lens View Cam

I salute you sir! A well conceived and brilliantly documented project. Thank you so much for sharing. I too look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour!

Regards,
    Lawrie.

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
    Blog Entries

50mm Binoc Lens View Cam

Henry - you are actually posting pictures! Well done, my good man. This is a great looking camera. Go out and exercise it.

50mm Binoc Lens View Cam

Fantastic!

The scale and arm to show the focal length and shooting parameters is inspired.

Best regards,

Evan

50mm Binoc Lens View Cam

Quote Originally Posted by 904
    Somehow I missed the first part of the thread in April. A very nice looking camera and excellent results of this very flexible camera. I hope also to see more pictures taken with this little beauty.
    Rene, You must look at the year, it was in 09 when I started this thread. I've been on an extended sabbatical it seems. I finally got a little inspiration to get back to work. I hope to have my very own dark room, gallery (very small) and studio with in the next year. My darkbathroom gets somewhat tiresome. Anyhow, I'm glad to be back and with new and grand ideas.

Henry

Here is another shot taken over a year ago on Mackinac Island of the steps going up to the natural arch. Attached files

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast