Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 more shots

2 more shots

Still learning about how to use my Zero Image pinhole.

I am starting a project shortly 'Fairy Hill Park' and this is my 1st shot there with the pinhole. And to finish the roll some flowers. The tree shot f235 8 seconds on Ilford Delta developed in T-Max. The flower shot was 4 minutes.

Attached files

2 more shots

Flower Shot

Attached files

2 more shots

You should be pleased. Great shots.

2 more shots

These are good shots. I love the 'feathery' effect of the leaves in the first shot.

2 more shots

If you keep learning at this pace you are going to have it mastered asap. Great still of the flowers.

2 more shots

These are great. I look forward to seeing more from this series. The tree and its shadow are very nice; I like the way the distance recedes, with the tree dominating the foreground. It's nice to find a location where you can do a series.

~Joe

2 more shots

In the first one, I like the way the tree and the shadow are both truncated. And the tree trunk looks like a connector between two structures. That affect would be more pronounced if you look at the photo on it's side.

2 more shots

The first shot is wonderful, but I really love the tones and textures in the second one. Beautiful job.

2 more shots

Lovely photos!!

2 more shots

Like them both for different reason, the first is the symmetrical nature of the tree and shadow, with the patterns in the top and bottom. The second is just a pretty shot with the petal radiating out around the edges

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast