Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wooden Jetty

Wooden Jetty

Like to thank you all for your comments. I really like this FL it seems to work for my vision. Agree Earl that that PH quality is very important IF your after sharp PH, some are not and you still can get very good and creative images with rougher PH's. As for you Sam if I can then so can you, I'm not doing anything special, this was minor levels adjust after a scan, nothing more. I did have a horrible though for a while that I had posted a shot for my lensed 4x5 taken from much the same spot, can assure that this is PH....could of been very embarrassing.

Wooden Jetty

wonderful picture

Wooden Jetty

wow ... gorgeous in every way!! i don't want to focus on one technical aspect, because the it is a lovely photograph in every way, but at first glance (well, second and third glances too actually) i thought for sure this was a lensed image: fantastically sharp. "That's a dem fine hole you got yerseff there mistah." ;-)

(as an aside, I bought my ZeroImage 612B because of your images on flickr)

Wooden Jetty

Quote Originally Posted by 1135
    wow ... gorgeous in every way!! i don't want to focus on one technical aspect, because the it is a lovely photograph in every way, but at first glance (well, second and third glances too actually) i thought for sure this was a lensed image: fantastically sharp. "That's a dem fine hole you got yerseff there mistah." ;-)

(as an aside, I bought my ZeroImage 612B because of your images on flickr)
    That very nice, but I don't have a flickr page ...

Wooden Jetty

ooops, sorry -- i got my posts and posters confused -- my bad! (multi-tasking leads to silly errors...*sigh*)

Wooden Jetty

Stunning, and unbelievably sharp!!!

Wooden Jetty

I admire the composition. The strong shadows, perpendicular lines; all work in conjunction with the perfectly balanced background. Well seen and done indeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12