Thread: Reading in the airport

Reading in the airport

This was taken with the lovely camera [ http://f295.tompersinger.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b-sale/m-1137034056/ ] built by Daryl, and taken in the airport in Fort Myers, Florida, USA, whilst waiting many hours for a plane. I took two rolls over a long weekend on vacation, and this was the only exposure to turn out, because I am a dufus. The f-stop is 191 and the exposure time was something like ten seconds, I think? I have since resolved my dufus-ness, I think (at least in regards to this camera; certainly not in regards to pinhole or any photography), so hopefully my next results will be more pleasing.

Attached files

Reading in the airport

fellow dufusinian, don't wish away your blessed bungling status! it is a gift.

Reading in the airport

fellow dufusinian, don't wish away your blessed bungling status! it is a gift.
    As a charter member of the Royal Order of the Endlessly Repeating Dufus, First Order I must agree with steve.

Be careful what you wish for it may come true. Were it not for missed opportunites and technical errors I would run out of worthy subjects and be relegated to the Order of the Perpetual Habit of Re-Visting
    Old Haunts
    (not that I don't anyway!!).

This particular image shows the camera works and you have mastered the candid protrait! Keep pluggung and keep us updated.

Welcome to the Royal Order of the Endlessly Repeating Dufus, First Order !!!

Reading in the airport

I just wonder how many times I've had to remind myself of what I said last time "I'll never do that again!"