Thread: CF in Reflector

CF in Reflector

Best use yet for a compact fluorescent bulb.

4X5 T-Max, f186, Exposed for Zone VIII (Pentax Spot meter VIII on 19) 1 second, HC110 1:7. 67f for 7:25. Attached files

CF in Reflector

no snow, no bridge, no river... but still a great pinholers work of art.

CF in Reflector

That could be an album cover. Don't ask me for what kind of music. It's just sufficiently ambiguous.

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
    Blog Entries

CF in Reflector

You had me going for awhile, Marv, when I read your notes. HC110 1:7 seems pretty strong until I realized that you are using stock solution, not the concentrate. I mix straight from the concentrate, and dilution H is 1:64.

This is a cool image. I have not thought to point a camera at a light bulb, but then I don't shoot much indoors. This image has a nice concentric feeling to it.

CF in Reflector

A really good abstract image.

CF in Reflector

Quote Originally Posted by 560
    You had me going for awhile, Marv, when I read your notes. HC110 1:7 seems pretty strong until I realized that you are using stock solution, not the concentrate. I mix straight from the concentrate, and dilution H is 1:64.

This is a cool image. I have not thought to point a camera at a light bulb, but then I don't shoot much indoors. This image has a nice concentric feeling to it.
    Thanks everybody. I think Dil. (b) is 1:32 from concentrate but don't quote me. I haven't done much inside either but the snow is gone, the mud is here and I feel like shooting something. Took me longer to clean out my "studio" than to make and process the negative :B......

CF in Reflector

A really strong image Marv.