Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun With Tungsten (series)

Fun With Tungsten (series)

A great series, nice shadows and I bet you never expected that you would be pleased to see a light leak

Your third shot is simply outstanding. Wonderful 'experiment', wonderful results.

All of these are very nice. The blue-cast really works.

I'm not going to bother trying to pick a favorite.

I think the first one works best because it retains some other color to contrast to the blue. The others could be blue tinted monochrome.

Stunning work Perry.

Number 5 for me with or without the flare on bottom left...either way its a brilliant image that one could stare at for ages.

Well done on the series.

wow, such nice remarks to get on a Friday night winding down from a busy slave week, slave'n fo' da man! I'm so happy now, this is the best Friday in a long time! The topper was reading these comments but just before that I made a nice acquisition tonight.. an entire Jobo system for $400. I can print 20x24 now if I want to! There's 4x5 and medium format and 35mm reels and paper tanks and man its just like winning the Jobo lottery for me. Maybe I could even make some money with this!! hmmm what a thought! Okay thanks people again for the nice comments. It's comments like these that makes me ignore body pains and go carry this equipment to places that scratch my legs to pieces and .. well you landscape fans know what I'm talking about...

You have a great camera. I wish I had one too some day! The blue tungsten cast goes well with the ocean and the blue sky! Not bad at all! :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12