Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity

Synchronicity

Earl,
    I've just heard the news and want to let you know how sorry I am for your loss. Not much one can say at a time like this but we are thinking of you and your family. Delio

Synchronicity

Dear Earl,
    My sincere condolences to you and your family.
    Your images are wonderful.

Synchronicity

Earl,

My deepest sympathy for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ralph and Gayle

Synchronicity

Earl, my deepest sympathies to you and your family. It is amazing that you two shared that same room. The photos, as always, are incredible. My prayers are with you and your family.

Scott

Synchronicity

Earl,
    My deepest sympathies to you and family. Take care.

rt

Synchronicity

Earl, I am so sorry to ear such bad news. My condolences to you and your family and take care of you. I admire how you want to tribute.
    Antonio.

Synchronicity

Dear Earl,

Having been offline for a few days , I was saddened to read of your great loss this morning. It is always difficult to find the right words at a time like this but I wish you, your family and loved ones peace and strength!

Your photography has always inspired me (and I am sure many others as well). The pinhole images are indeed a wonderful tribute to your wife and best friend - I too hope that the hospital accepts your offer!

Sincerely,

Lawrie.

Synchronicity

I only just read your post Earl, but like others before me, I want to extend my deepest sympathies. I am so sorry for your loss. Words are never enough but I pray you will be well.

Synchronicity

Wow Earl. I am so sorry to hear this. This is my first venture back on this forum for a very long time, and the first post I look at was this. Again, so sad to hear about this on top of what you've already been through these last few years. I wish you and your family my deepest sympathies.... Andrew

Synchronicity

My thoughts are with you Earl. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for sharing your story and photographs. I hope that sharing them gives you some solace.

I can certainly understand how you feel, since we're having our own emotional roller-coaster going on here. Be strong Earl, and know that you have our sympathies.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast