Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Synchronicity

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
    Blog Entries

Synchronicity

Thank you all for your love and your support. If you haven't yet read Joe's post on f295.org, then please do. The people on this site have helped me through tongue cancer and now the loss of my wife. I have met several of you in person, but many of you I only know on line. I know that I will be able to be friends with most of you right away if and when I meet you, as I have repeated this experience several times with Marv, Daryl, tpersin, gneissgirl, Mark Brown, and others. I will blast back into my art very soon. Tonight, I feel a little numb. Tomorrow I drive my middle daughter back to Madison, and then Chrissy (my youngest daughter) and I begin life anew.

We are both strong, and we have each other, and we will succeed. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Synchronicity

Dear Earl,

As we gain years, these sad things are bound to happen more and more.
    We all know that people do not live forever.
    That is what we know with our minds.

But in our hearts this is not comprehensible, and somehow you're never prepared.
    Some comfort, perhaps: thru memory and other things, the loved ones do live on...

I hope this will be the case with you and your loved ones.

And as always, I realize that I need to visit and go through this site more often.
    But this time for a completely different reason.

Greetings and strength from Holland
    Danny

Synchronicity

Dear Earl,
    i don't know what to say. It's hard to find words. My condolences to you.
    Take care.
    Greetings from Poland,
    Cezary

Synchronicity

Earl
    I just wrote THe name and sat for ten minutes thinking what to write but I have not know any words to say. I just want to give you hand and touch your shoulder, or just see in your eyes for you will uderstand THat you are not alone in this world.

Nick
    from frozen Russia.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345