Thread: Me

Me

It's been a while since I played with my pinhole camera... A homemade 45mm 4x5 camera with .3 pinhole... Kodak TMY-II @ F150 8 seconds... Developed in pyrocat HD

Attached files

Me

Great portrait, in fact I just went and did one of myself. does the pyrocat give it that nice tone or some other process?

Me

An excellent, very dynamic selfportrait.

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
    Blog Entries

Me

Hey, Andrew, that's a nice one. Welcome back to lensless land. Tom Miller, Dave Molnar, Ric Johnson, Scott Stilman and I are planning an excursion for Worldwide Pinhole Week - most likely on April 30 or May 1. If you like, I can let you know the plan so you can join us . . .

Me

Thanks Earl...Let me know where you are going April 30th/May 1st, I might tag along...I might also bring the wet plate rig if it's warm enough!

Me

Nice portrait, Andrew. It's also nice to see your pinhole work once again.

I've been following your posts on the Collodion forums, seems I'm (slowly) getting interested in wet plate, but haven't yet pulled the trigger.

~Joe

Me

thanks Joe... I've been wanting to shake things up a little as I've not sho tmuch film or printed since December!! At any rate, Wet plate is a long slippery slope. I am hopeful that with the winter gradually letting go in MN that I can get out to make some plates now that I have a dakrbox to use.