Thread: First 6x17 colour shots

First 6x17 colour shots

My first roll through the 6x17 in colour. Fuji pro160s home developed with tetenal c41 kit - much easier that i though it would be.
    Looks like I have a slight light leak on the bottom left!

If you're interested in colour processing here's a nice procedure to follow.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ordfabriken/2971532482/in/faves-limerick37/

Untitled by James Guerin, on Flickr

First 6x17 colour shots

The first is very nice, I guess it's a reflection on the water

First 6x17 colour shots

Yes Tonio, the first I pointed at the water after i realised the shutter was open and i had not set the camera down - so i had no idea what i was going to get. Typical that it's the best shot on the roll!

First 6x17 colour shots

These are nice. I would say that if the contrast was tweaked a bit these would all be beautiful shots. There just seems to be a hazy quality. Like a raw scan that hasn't had any adjustments. I adjusted one a bit.

First 6x17 colour shots

adjustment

Attached files

First 6x17 colour shots

Yes I am losing some contrast due to the light leaks, I will try and sort that out. The adjustment does look better. Thank you.

First 6x17 colour shots

Fantastic pano images there, Jimmy.

I'm inspired now to try some colour pinholes and must look into getting that Tetenal kit !

First 6x17 colour shots

Very nice, the third one really takes me to another place, but the first is so calming.

Cheers -

george

First 6x17 colour shots

That's right George, the third one has an engaging quality about it, making the viewer feel part of the scene. It feels a little voyeuristic, as if we are looking through the over growth to see someone or something in the distance.

First 6x17 colour shots

Excellent first shots.

I'm always telling that the development of CN film in the Tetenal C41 kit is easier than a correct development of a bw film.