Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer with a Mamiya back pinhole!

Summer with a Mamiya back pinhole!

Greetings to everybody!

Summer is a long gone, the weather has gone bad and it's the absolute best time to hang out in the darkroom/scanner room, so I finally managed to scan some negatives from this years summer adventures.

I got some expired 220 film and put it to test, I'm not exceptionally satisfied with the overall quality, but that's how it is sometimes with expired film. The camera used is a mamiya back 220 pinhole camera, focal length 20mm, and corresponding pinhole size. I shot about 7-8 rolls of film, had a few issues with light leaks and reflections. The problem is I didn't scan the negatives when they got developed, so I couldn't see the ever present reflections on almost every picture, I know now...

There's quite a big collection of pictures, and many didn't make the cut because of the reflections that ruined the contrast, only on a few occasions did the reflections work in my favour.

Hope you like the pictures.

Comments questions wellcome as always.

Thank you.

Elvis

On the first picture, I gave my girlfriend a wooden leica format 25mm focal length pinhole camera, and we took it for a test run. That's her sitting on the dock, slightly overexposing the film.

Attached files

Some fresh picked mushrooms, ready for drying.

Attached files

My favorite location on a lake in my hometown. In my opinion the reflections/leaks on the left made the picture.

Attached files

Testing the exposure times on the lake shore.

Attached files

A picture made on a floating pontoon in the midle of the lake.

Attached files

Double exposure, self portrait on the pontoon.

Attached files

Took the risk mounted my gear, sat in a canoe and rowed the lake..The following three pictures are from that venture. No pinhole or other cameras went swimming.

Attached files

Lake testing!

Attached files

A bit overexposed on the face..

Attached files

After a relaxing June I went to work on a music festival as a barman, working 16 hours a day for 5 days took it's tool, therefore pinhole pictures were rare, this is one of them.

Attached files

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast