Thread: Photo calendar 2013

Photo calendar 2013

I didn't know where to post it so I put the thread in this part of the forum..

Last year I started to make a photo calendar using the pictures of the year before. For the January page I used only pictures taken in January of the previous year etc. The photo calendars are made the "old" way: printing out the pictures and glue the pictures in an empty ready-made photo calendar. I wonder how long these calendars will be still available since everybody seems to be switched to the digital online versions.

I selected the pictures not based on the quality only I chosen the pictures which were important for me in the corresponding month.

Here a picture of the prints (I have still to do some work until the calendar is finished :-) )

Attachment 363

If you are interested you can take a look at the pictures I used here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1170002...toCalendar2013

Here a link to the 2012 calendar pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/1170002...toCalendar2012
    Last edited by renon; 01-02-2013 at 09:56 AM.
    -_- Best wishes from Switzerland, René -_- my photos on flickr

looks great! thanks for sharing

#onward!

René,

I'm still waiting for a book........

Many thanks for your kind comments.

Jon, I have some books on my project list but I'm not yet ready and time is also one of my problems. So you have to be still be patient. :-) I made already a book for my personal enjoyment. I printed the pages on my inkjet print and made a book with classical book binding. The content of this book, my first year of pinhole adventures, is available here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1170002...sTheBeginnings
    Last edited by renon; 01-03-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    -_- Best wishes from Switzerland, René -_- my photos on flickr

René,

I'm glad that you will be working on one or more books. Your personal book is a good start. I recognize some of the images. I would love to see one of your image 'stories' in both images and the wonderful text you provide. Maybe in two sections. The front section would be the stories, and the second section would describe how you made them, with camera build and some of the science behind the process, including the processing and printing steps. I believe something like this would be a great way for a novice to be inspired and gather the knowledge needed to start their own journey in making pinhole images. Keep up the great work!