Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panoramic Nantes

Panoramic Nantes

I finally got my 6x17 camera working well with all the annoying light leaks solved. Some shots I took recently around the city of Nantes.

and one from the beach nearby at Saint Brevin les Pins.. you can just see the famous 5.5km long bridge (Pont Saint Nazaire) in the centre of the image.

Panoramic Nantes

Excellent!

Panoramic Nantes

Everyone a wonderful use of the format. It would be tough to pick a favorite, real tough, bordering on impossible. I love that format.

Panoramic Nantes

I'm a fan of panoramas and these are excellent. The first two are my two favorites - two very different views of a city.

Panoramic Nantes

Jimmy, this is a great set of excellent pictures. Your new 6x17 camera is working wonderful. Light leaks are really annoying but sometimes you have to deal with it.

Panoramic Nantes

I cannot pick a favorite -- these are all really great and form a wonderful collection of images.

Panoramic Nantes

These are great!

Panoramic Nantes

These are beautiful panoramics, Jimmy! I really love the last one.

Panoramic Nantes

These Pans are stunning.The last one is startlingly good. All are great though.
    I'm working on a flat gate panoramic now and I can only hope for results close to these.
    Really can't choose a favorite.

Panoramic Nantes

Man i love wide format images like this. Are these straight up pinhole or is it a lensed pinhole? The sharpness of these is astounding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast