Thread: Happy WPPD!!

Happy WPPD!!

Taken this morning around 7:30 (before the rain set in) down at the bridge. (I shot a roll with a 6x18 camera as well,)

WPPD Polaroid.jpg

Lensless Camera Company 75mm 4x5 camera; Polaroid 64 Tungsten sheet film (very expired) in a 545 holder.

Later on (still before breakfast), I took all three kids down to the river, all equipped with pinhole cameras and tripods. Quite a sight!

I hope the rest of you are getting better weather than we are here!
    See my photos at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drcphotography/

Nice, would love to have seen a pic of the complete crew hard at work!

I spent a few hours this morning and managed one 23 minute exposure on 8x10 RVP. Should be a treat to see what the colours will be like, and also a couple of much shorter exposures on my 4x5, both on Velvia 100F. Now off to the lab for processing.

Happy WPPD to everyone here!

I had a fun morning now am going back out for more with my daughter. Looks like I've got at least one good one from the morning effort... it was socked in pea soup fog at the coast and I had trouble figuring my exposures. One was badly overexposed ( an awful lot of UV bounces around in that fog!! ) but another one looks good. 3 hanging to dry, cameras reloaded, and back out now for more fun! Just waiting for my daughter to get home.

I'll write more later but I realized this morning walking on the beach that it was a success before I made any exposure...
    Some photos: Ipernity
    ( pinholes and solargraphs mixed in among the rest)

Great WPPD picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Orthner View Post
    Nice, would love to have seen a pic of the complete crew hard at work!
    Me too, but I forgot to bring along a camera for that purpose (even my phone would have done the trick, but it was home too).
    See my photos at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drcphotography/

"it was socked in pea soup fog at the coast"

:{) Of COURSE it was! Yet, how many mornings I was out there, up to my waist in the surf and tide pools...
    Still love the beautiful rocky Sonoma coast!

Dave, the coast is what brought me here. I love it and usually get over there a couple times a week. There are not too many places in California you can grow a peach tree or melons, and still be over at the coast in 20 minutes.

I'm pretty happy with this one. 8x10 pinhole paper negative:

DuncansLandingA.jpg
    Last edited by Ned.Lewis; 04-29-2013 at 01:10 AM.
    Some photos: Ipernity
    ( pinholes and solargraphs mixed in among the rest)

Great shot of Duncan's Landing, Ned! I love the detail in the mussels, and the long exposure really captures the fog and the stillness of the shoreline.