Thread: 'an Alternative' at the Gallery at Brass & Bellows

'an Alternative' at the Gallery at Brass & Bellows

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce my gallery's first show is put together and will be hanging on the walls from April 1st to May 3rd. There will be an opening reception the night of April 5th from 5-9pm. Come on in and browse around!

Here is a link to the online preview of the show - 'an Alternative'

Thanks everyone!

Dave
    http://www.oddlittleworld.com

Dave, a great collection of excellent images produced with various processes. Good luck with the exhibition!
    -_- Best wishes from Switzerland, René -_- my photos on flickr

Dave Fantastic set of images ..Best of luck with the exhibition.

Thanks guys! I was surprised by, and very happy with the variety of work I received!

Dave just a question about your next exhibition 'Alive 'n Well'

Overseas entry's if I understand correctly .

The preview images (digital) would be sent via email, then after the selection process, entrants would receive your nay/yay .. if in latter the original prints would be sent by snail mail?

Oops just been told the B&B is a on-line gallery . Didn't realise that . So I'm sorry for asking what would appear to be a very stupid question
    Last edited by colray; 03-04-2013 at 06:00 AM.

No no! I am a physical gallery! I just have online previews of the shows that will hang. The next call for entry will indeed be hanging in my very real-world space. The entry process is like you say - you e-mail me digital files of the images you want considered, and after I make my selections you would have about a month to physically mail the print to me for hanging in the gallery. I am in Marine on St. Croix, Minnesota, USA.

I also offer to hang any work unframed to allow for the varying budgets of artists, and especially for anyone overseas who wishes to participate. If you have any questions either post here, PM me or send me an email! I'd be happy to answer!

Thanks!

online preview looks great. nice collection of work from a lot of different people. please consider posting some pics of the installation once you get the show up. cheers!

Dave many thanks for clearing that up!. I will be in touch soon . I'm thinking about a couple of 8x6 images printed on my home made enlarger.