Thread: The launch of the one Earl had

The launch of the one Earl had

I've completed the refurbishment of the camera Earl had and have bid it bon voyage.

Here's the results of the quality control roll. Again, set up for crossed eyes

The idea of a voyage is to take you places you've never been before. In light of that, here's a shot of my kitchen, from inside the pantry. You've seen lots of my kitchen, but not from the pantry.

pantry.jpg

Traveling a bit west - that chopper again, seen here from another place you've never been, looking down from the upper cabinets. (At least I hope I don't find out you've been there–that's where I keep the whiskey.)

chopping.jpg

Further to the west a little bit, looking down on me washing dishes.

washing.jpg

You've been here before in the middle of the kitchen, but this is a special composition that only Earl will probably get.

forearl1.jpg

And in honor of the role my cataract surgery had in the development of this story, here I am again at Mercy Medical Center, this time waiting for X-Rays to find out why my knees make a funny popping noise as I walk, and probably the most fun effect of the lot.

xrays.jpg
    Last edited by dvoracek; 04-18-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    http://idea.uwosh.edu/nick/pinholephoto.htm

Good stuff. I've had a thought about using some "cheater" glasses to make a stereo viewer. It wouldn't be a cross eyed view however.