Decided I would post the test roll in a paper Dirkon camera I built, used an EMS 0.3mm aperture held in by a piece of tape. Camera is ugly but functional because the card stock lets far too much light through without coloring it with a black Sharpie, I think the only photo of the camera is sitting next to the wooden camera that was inspired by the Dirkon.

And the images that I took. I do notice that the pinhole or front of film box area seems to be off center or tilted, it shot high on everything. I did not take reciprocity into the times, so it is surprising that anything came out useable. Fuji 200 something or other, didn't pay much attention when I bought it in the discount store, but it was cheap and new and I could put my hands on it when I wanted it. Developed at a drug store that probably hasn't seen a roll of film in a year, that is probably why there are some odds colored spots in the images. Only allowed 4 img links per post , so you'll have to click on the links to see the images, sorry.

Taken at lunch
Dirkon1

across the street from lunch an old fire station turned into something else
Dirkon2

The place where I had lunch
Dirkon3

the next several are at an old cemetery where no one ever bothers me
Dirkon4

Dirkon5

Dirkon6

Dirkon7

Dirkon8

Dirkon9

Another old cemetery near work
Dirkon10

Dirkon11

abstract of a tree, the bark looked cool but too much camera movement
Dirkon12

same old cemetery near work
Dirkon13

Dirkon14

county poor house after renovation and re-purpose to be part of a college, top of the car I used for support has reflection of building. It's close to work so you may see this building several times more as I test cameras.
Dirkon15