Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your WWPD images

I was away at a conference this year for WPPD. We had papers scheduled from 9 AM to 7 PM, but I managed to slip out before breakfast to do one roll. I brought along my new-ish Ondu 6x6 pinhole camera, which I got for contributing to Elvis' Kickstarter campaign.

Here's one of the images, taken down in Winston-Salem, NC. I was at the Graylyn Conference Center, which is attached to Wake Forest University. Beautiful place. Lots of magnificent trees. I'll try to post some more soon.

WPPD=1.jpg
    See my photos at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drcphotography/

some really cool images here, abstracts, ethereal, documentary, stereo? awesome, keep em coming!
    The memory of things gone is important to a jazz musician.
    Things like old folks singing in the moonlight in the back yard
    on a hot night or something said long ago.
    - Louis Armstrong

https://www.flickr.com/photos/stormiticus/tags/pinhole/

WPPD 2014 Selfie.jpg

Selfie for WPPD 2014. Converted Polaroid with 667 film, 10 seconds or so. The camera I'm holding is a finely crafted wooden Rigby 4x5 built in the UK.

0218.jpg

My wood shop from the table saw. My latest find, a folding draw knife in the foreground. Taken with one of the first cameras Ii made; a Whitman's candy sampler tin, about 25mm focal length.

1 hour exposure on Arista EDU 4X5. Another typical WPPD, rainy , cold, windy and grey......
    "Most people know the names of only two photographers. One is Ansel Adams and the other one isn't." Bill Jay
    See Tales from the Dark Slide in the Gallery section.

Quote Originally Posted by Ned.Lewis View Post
    Here are a couple pinhole paper negatives from the redwoods.

5x7 from a coffee can ( with built in "rise" ):

Pinhole redwoods by Ned, at ipernity

From an 8x10 matboard camera:

Deep Forest by Ned, at ipernity

Still more to develop!
    I like what you have going on in the foreground of #2, it really adds to the mystery of the tall trees.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12