Thread: A little Urban pinhole

A little Urban pinhole

Don't do a lot of this, to big a hassle, even in a small town. So happens I volunteer for the organization that owns the building. A lot less questions that way.

45wood-15-025mr.jpg
    "Most people know the names of only two photographers. One is Ansel Adams and the other one isn't." Bill Jay
    See Tales from the Dark Slide in the Gallery section.

Wow, I like this image a lot. Well done. You should find yourself doing more urban documentary work.

~Joe
    "There was just that moment and now there's this moment and in between there is nothing. Photography, in a way, is the negation of chronology."-Geoff Dyer, "The Ongoing Moment"
    My Writing Blog: Joe Van Cleave's Blog
    My Pinhole Blog: Obscure Camera
    Visit my F295 Gallery

I'm with Joe - more urban documentary!

I like that you split the frame down the middle instead of moving the division (as many would have done) to a third of the frame.

Looks great!

Thanks Joe, Tom. I like to take these photos and may try to do more. I've been following a few photographers that step outside of the normal conventions as relates to composition and find it liberating to follow their lead. I particularly like the split frame when both sides are totally different. It seems less a flaunting of the "rules".....
    "Most people know the names of only two photographers. One is Ansel Adams and the other one isn't." Bill Jay
    See Tales from the Dark Slide in the Gallery section.