Thread: Instant film at Shell Beach

Instant film at Shell Beach

Had a setback with instant film yesterday, these last two were from a fresh pack of film. I lost a couple fine pictures, but it's not a problem... my main efforts were with paper negatives anyway and those are still to be developed. We spent the morning at Shell Beach along the coast in Sonoma County, California. The first is a tidepool and the second is a little freshwater rivulet that was running down to the beach through these interesting looking grasses. ( The grasses were only a few inches tall! )

Shell Beach Tidepool par Ned, on ipernity

rivulet par Ned, on ipernity
    Some photos: Ipernity
    ( pinholes and solargraphs mixed in among the rest)

Love these! Especially the grasses!

Very nice, Ned!

I look forward to seeing the paper negatives as well.
    See my photos at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drcphotography/

A couple of beautiful shots here, Ned! And the Shell Beach Tide Pool brings back so many memories of hanging out and exploring there, and all of the Sonoma Coast, as a kid!
    Maybe this summer, I can find a warm afternoon and a low tide together and drag myself back up there with our grandson...

I also love your Mt. Burdell Oaks print I saw on ipernity; don't recall seeing it here.

Dave

Nice pics Ned and I second what DRC said.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBell View Post
    A couple of beautiful shots here, Ned! And the Shell Beach Tide Pool brings back so many memories of hanging out and exploring there, and all of the Sonoma Coast, as a kid!
    Maybe this summer, I can find a warm afternoon and a low tide together and drag myself back up there with our grandson...

I also love your Mt. Burdell Oaks print I saw on ipernity; don't recall seeing it here.

Dave
    Hi Dave, you should. The coast is a big reason we moved here. I love going over there.
    Some photos: Ipernity
    ( pinholes and solargraphs mixed in among the rest)