Thread: Commuting

Commuting

Time to get back doing pinhole photography.
    Still hardly any spare time (work, project with many issues to attend), so I took a pinhole camera to work and try to get some shots during commuting by train.
    Then, as I often do, selected some shoot to group together, sticked them onto an A4 page and placed on the scanner.
    I like the result, my wife finds the series a bit sad and depressing. Well that's also a form of appreciation :-)

And now slowly getting some more time and back to making more pinhole images, with the anamorph vermeer (still not quite masterd the beast) and the trustworthy reliable 8banners Mb in 6X12 mode (never fails to deliver nice panoramas)....
    Last edited by dannykalkhoven; 05-19-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Nice images Danny, and a great idea for presentation.

Good stuff, Danny. I also started exploring photographing work commutes, cause I've been doing so much of it. After 4 or 5 shots I started getting bummed out lol. Maybe I should try again.

500+ Posts
    Great series with mood! Like I have been commuting with you for a while. (BTW, my wife often tells me the same about my shots... -- I mean they are a bit depressive... :-)
    Last edited by MartinS; 07-16-2015 at 03:23 AM.
    The world is not black and white. It often looks good in grayscale, though.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/msgallery/sets/

Great series
    -------------------------------------------------------
    FSFX2005@163.COM