Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: out back

out back

Out the back door...take to the woods...........Just me, a tripod, and my Pinhole.. I love this time of year. 70mm Leonardo, Tri-X and 90 sec. exposure

Attached files

out back

Looks like the vines grow big in your neck of the woods too.

Interesting effect in the background. Almost looks like the camera is moving.

out back

ah, the call of the wild...

out back

Wonderful effect on the left side in the trees -- dizzying. Wish I had such a nice place out my back door!

out back

Yes, looks like you're nextdoor to a space/time warp ;D
    Very nice photo!

out back

Quote Originally Posted by gneissgirl
    Yes, looks like you're nextdoor to a space/time warp ;D
    Very nice photo!
    yeah, sometimes when I leave work/city and get back there it feels like a warp of some kind ;

out back

i can't figure out how this effect happened- the "moton blur" background behind a sharp foreground. elves, i guess. i will just have to sit back and enjoy.

out back

Quote Originally Posted by staft
    i can't figure out how this effect happened- the "moton blur" background behind a sharp foreground. elves, i guess. i will just have to sit back and enjoy.
    I'm not sure either. I don't think it was windy that day. I think I'll quietly return to that spot and and wait for the elves.

out back

Quote Originally Posted by staft
    On closer inspection it appears to me "Steve", if that is in fact his real name, has used his Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator somewhere in the continental United States and is disrupting , or modulating, the atmosphere world wide....... Attached files

out back

Quote Originally Posted by Marv

On closer inspection it appears to me "Steve", if that is in fact his real name, has used his Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator somewhere in the continental United States and is disrupting , or modulating, the atmosphere world wide.......
    drebloid!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast