Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TO THE GLASSHOUSE

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

google is all knowing and all powerful.

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

YES ITS KILLING INDEPENDENT THOUGHT AND DEBATE AND DISCOURAGING QUALITY RESEARCH ACCORDING TO A REPORT ON YAHOO :P

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

So is yahoo sticking the research too, on it's way down, or after it's dead?

I couldn't research, or , I'm sorry, FIND. half the stuff I do before the Internet. I stopped using InfoSeek and DogPile because the advertising became more invasive than the % of wrong results.

...and eBay has done away with most of my yard sale and thrift store shopping...

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

How'd you do that? That's amazing.

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

an astonishing photo callum
    makes me wonder what "Man Ray" would have done with zp's...

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

I know this is a bit late after your posting, but it is on the fantastic side of things and deserves a dose of my verbosity...keep rowming in the glowming!

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

This is stunning - has it been photoshop-ed at all - the glow just looks unreal, stunning but unreal!

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

NOT MUCH ITS ORIGINALLY A COLOUR PIC OBV BUT APART FROM CONVERTING TO BW(CHANNEL MIX IF I REMEMBER) ITS JUST HAD AN AUTO LEVELS AND SPOTTING

USING ZP AND PINHOLE ON DIGI REALLY SHOWS UP THE DUST AND CRAP ON THE SENSOR > ONE REASON WHY MY FLIRTING WITH HI TECH WAS SHORT LIVED

DONT KNOW WHY BUT USING THE ZONE PLATE SEEMS TO RALLY PILE ON THE COLOUR IN PICS

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

Whatever - it works

TO THE GLASSHOUSE

I think it is a nice image.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast