Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Church at Las Trancas

Church at Las Trancas

Just after Christmas I spent a week in the small town of Las Trancas, in the state of Guanajuato, Mexico. I shot several rolls and will try to post a handfull of images over the next several days.

This first one is the church of Las Trancas (holiday banners fluttering in the air, clouds streaming above). Shot with my 120S homemade camera (f180). Shot on Tri-X 120 roll film. 4 seconds. Scanned the neg. Cropped, spotted and minor curve adjustment in computer. Attached files

Church at Las Trancas

the things waving in the breeze are GREAT

Church at Las Trancas

Wow! that's great on so many levels. So much motion, really powerful.

Church at Las Trancas

Ok, this one calls for a wow.......WOW.....that came out neat. Images like this are what drew me to pinhole imagery.........I don't think there is any other way to do this kind work.

Church at Las Trancas

Wonderful shot. I love the sky.

Church at Las Trancas

High drama! This is great!
    Bring on the rest.

Church at Las Trancas

Very nice Mark - especially the flags hanging from the wires!

Church at Las Trancas

Superb,
    It never ceases to amaze me the quality of the images that can be produced using a box with a hole in it. Of course the photographer must take a very very big bow as well
    wonderful vision!!!

Church at Las Trancas

Well done, Mark. I agree with Marv, only a pinhole camera could have taken this photo. The sky, motion, perspective, and converging lines work very well in this composition.

Church at Las Trancas

Maybe I am repeating myself, but why people still buy lenses? Are they all trying to imitate f64?Thank you for posting your work, there is a lot to learn from it. delio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast