Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coffee at Dawson's

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
    Blog Entries

Coffee at Dawson's

It's fun to see an old image come back to life like this. Thanks, photobob, for showing us that we made good images four years ago. And Tom, thanks for making this possible. The resource that is f295 is precious, when used wisely.

Coffee at Dawson's

Mary, a very nice picture. I haven't seen it yet. Good PhotoBob revived this post.

Coffee at Dawson's

fantastic! I too love to see old images, questions and conversations resurface....

Earl, thank you Mary and the rest for being a members -without each of you there'd be a 'bunch of nothing' to look at from 4 years ago.

wonderful!

ps: anyone heard from 'Staft'?

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
    Blog Entries

Coffee at Dawson's

ps: anyone heard from 'Staft'?
    Still number 14 on the post count even though he last logged in 2.5 years ago! I was in touch with him for awhile - perhaps I will try to track him down like a dog . . . 8)

Coffee at Dawson's

It's fun to see an old image come back to life like this. Thanks, photobob, for showing us that we made good images four years ago. And Tom, thanks for making this possible. The resource that is f295 is precious, when used wisely. ... earlj

Your most welcome
    I just had the notion to check back to see those giant shoulders we newbies are standing upon.

Coffee at Dawson's

Kind of closeup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12