Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: self sitting

self sitting

Finding things to do while I'm stuck waiting for the next round of surgery, going through my negatives files and rescanning, cleaning up, and preparing for a bout of pt/pt printing in the summer if I can... uncovered a few images I'd completely forgotten about from last year. This is one of them, a self portrait from last spring.

This was probably 2 minutes of exposure, on 4x5" ADOX 400, in an HCW camera. It always leaks, but sometimes it leaks nicely. Developed in HC-110(B) for, um, whatever time I developed it. My neg-notebook got horribly waterlogged in a minor domestic disaster. Attached files

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
    Blog Entries

self sitting

Katie:

Good luck in your upcoming medical procedurdes. This image is like all of your images - wonderful. I hope that you come out of your upcoming stuff hale and hearty and ready for action.

self sitting

Beautiful and enigmatic, as ever!
    Thinking of you throughout the summer.....

self sitting

That picture is wonderfully executed, the composition is excellent.
    You have my best wishes.

self sitting

That picture is wonderfully and excellent.

self sitting

very nice shot
    the slight movement works well and the viewer is led to wonder what you're thinking. there's no Mona Lisa smile but there's a certain mystery there that asks some questions.

good luck in surgery

self sitting

Wonderful image! Also recently visited your slowlight.net site and it was wonderful to see more of your work and read your blog.

All the Best!!!

self sitting

self sitting

Katie,

Glad to see you posting again. Hope all is going well.

I especially like the "anchor" of the few defined lines in the chair back -- makes the portrait seem the more ethereal.

self sitting

Nice image with an edgy feel, It looks to me like you are getting ready to do some serious damage to something / someone .
    Just visited Slowlight. Spectacular, i especially like Balancing Act and Self Portraits and ... Well all of it really. Truly original pictures.

Good Luck, Hope the surgery goes OK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast