Thread: 360- degree pinhole camera

360- degree pinhole camera

Hello again,

Thought I'd show my 360-degree pinhole camera. Fairly simple design, six holes, all conveniently located for me by the design of the tin (given to me full of caramel popcorn by my brother at Christmas), The interior shot shows a tall roll film developing tank, inverted, around which would be taped a sheet of ultra thin fiber printing paper serving as the paper negative. The six pinholes should be approximately the same size (hard to do, and mine are not) because any deviation shows up fairly noticeably on the finished contact print, even with dodging. Exposures in the studio, with one flood-light suspended over the camera, are typcally 3-4 hours! Outdoor shots are difficult when the sun is shining, but okay in slight shade or overcast.
    I also include a close-up of the 'shutter" design and an example of a print.
    Feel free to contact me with questions or observations. Attached files

360- degree pinhole camera

That's a pretty slick design. I'd post this on the Lenless side of the forum in the camera making section, a lot more people will see it there, and it fits in perfectly. It's definately worth taking a look at and makes a nifty image.